My Space Simulator Project
The whole Universe in your hands!
Here I present the Space Simulator videogame I am working on: Nova Voyager
Explore the universe travelling among the stars, fly and land on amazing procedural planets, fight and survive in the wild outer space!
- Interplanetary and Interstellar SEAMLESS Travels
- Transfer from orbit to land without gaps
- Stars, Planets and Distances in REAL SCALE!
- Over 200.000 Real Stars To Explore full of Planets and Celestial Objects
- Solar System with real Planets and realistic orbits
- Millions of procedurally generated Exoplanets
- Universe full of objects: Space Stations, Ground Stations, Runways, Cities
- Choose to be a Trader, a Pirate, a Mercenary or whatever you want!
- Realistics atmospheric flying dynamics
- Seamless transition from orbit to land
- ...and much more features coming soon!
For more information and screenshots please visit the page: http://www.novavoyager.com
OpenGL 3D Engine Programming Tutorials
The Best Step by Step Lessons on how to build a 3D Engine using OpenGL libraries. These lessons are really famous and they have found a great public success in the story of OpenGL training. They are able to brings users from the most elementary concepts to the most complex ones in a very funny and easy approach.